Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Refund?

Refund? 2 years 10 months ago #1

• spinfx
Hello

Although you helped with the description issue I was having, I'm finding that the component is not easy to use and in places it's quite confusing. One of the main issues is that the forum support is largely unusable because most posts and replies are posted in French, making it difficult to search for solutions if you don't speak French. The other problem is with the manual. Although written in English, it is often unclear what to do or where to make changes. It would be of great benefit to have annotated screen grabs. Combine those facts with the fact that I'm also trying to train my client's staff, who are also finding the logic difficult to follow, I feel that I need to find an alternative to using LaCarte.

The product was purchased just a few weeks ago, but we will not be using it on the finished site - so I'm hoping that you can offer a refund (at least for the remaining period). I have uninstalled LaCarte and am happy to return the original files and destroy any others on my PC.

I'm sorry it doesn't fulfill our needs, but it it not easy to assess a product until it is running on the development site.

I look forward to a favourable response and wish you well.

Warm Regards, David (Gough)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Refund? 2 years 9 months ago #2

• sdic
  • Developer
Hi David,

Sorry for the late answer but the support team of development was on summer holiday.

We are sorry to hear this but we don't refund the product in this case.

First, as mentioned the forum use French and English language (depend of request).
But if you are not able to use the French answers on the forum or the English documentation you can ask to us your question and we will answer in English (like for your last support request).

Secondly, the product works well and a full access (free) is available to the website demo for the application “La Carte” to allow to test it completely before buy it. (you can also use it to present the product to your customer)

Best regards
Team SDIC
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: sdic
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds